找回密码

搜索
ACNW QR CODE
ACNW WECHAT QR CODE
查看: 3551|回复: 0

Authentic Isaiah Oliver Jersey

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-10-11 18:00:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Baltimore Orioles reliever Richard Bleier is likely lost for the year with a shoulder injury Marlon Mack Jersey , yet another setback for the team with the worst record in the major leagues.Bleier (3-0, 1.93 ERA) was the most effective pitcher in a bullpen that only recently got back injured Zach Britton and Darren O’Day.
Bleier walked off the mound in pain Wednesday after throwing a seventh-inning pitch against Boston. An MRI determined the injury to be a left shoulder latissimus strain, which probably will require surgery to repair.
”I don’t expect him to play again this year,” manager Buck Showalter said Friday. ”The worst case is that it’s a Grade 3 (strain) and he has surgery and returns sometime next season.”
Bleier, whose 31 appearances are most on the staff, was placed on the 10-day disabled list.
”It’s a loss,” Showalter said. ”It’s very valuable to have a left-handed pitcher who can pitch to both sides. He keeps you from having to (warm up) behind him because you know you can leave him in there for an extended period of time.”
The Orioles made a flurry of moves Friday Marvin Harrison Jersey , recalling left-handed reliever Tanner Scott from Triple-A Norfolk, selecting the contract of infielder Corban Joseph from Double-A Bowie, optioning right-hander Yefry Ramirez to Norfolk and designating lefty D.J. Snelten for assignment.
Joseph was poised to make his big league debut at first base Friday night against Miami in place of Chris Davis, who has essentially been benched in the wake of a season-long slump.
Davis is batting .150 with four home runs, 15 RBIs and 86 strikeouts in 52 games. Making matters worse is that the slugger in the third year of a seven-year, $161 million contract.
Davis hasn’t played since Monday, and there’s no telling when he will be back in the lineup.
”Chris is continuing with some things that he’s working on Jalyn Holmes Color Rush Jersey ,” Showalter said. ”When they come to me and say they think he’s ready to get back in the lineup, we’ll put him back in there. But it’s nothing imminent.”
Asked to disclose whom Davis is working with, Showalter said, ”I’m not going to get into all that. When they think that he’s ready to play, he’ll play. I hope it’s tomorrow. I hope it’s the day after tomorrow. It’s not today, and there’s no closed end on it. I’m hoping it’s sooner rather than later.”

The Dallas Stars hired veteran assistant Rick Bowness to serve on rookie coach Jim Montgomery’s staff.
General manager Jim Nill announced the hire Friday before the NHL draft, after the Tampa Bay Lightning replaced Bowness on Jon Cooper’s staff with former NHL forward and minor league assistant Jeff Halpern. Lightning GM Steve Yzerman announced the promotion of Halpern from the American Hockey League’s Syracuse Crunch.
Bowness Authentic Isaiah Oliver Jersey , 63, spent the past five seasons as a Tampa Bay assistant and has also worked for the Jets, Bruins, Senators, Islanders, Coyotes and Canucks. The Lightning parted ways with him after losing in the Eastern Conference final.
Nill says Bowness’ ”experience behind the bench is unmatched in the league, while he brings with him a knowledge of the game that is second to none.”
Dallas hired Montgomery from Denver University.
The 42-year-old Halpern gets his first NHL coaching gig after working in player development and under Benoit Groulx in Syracuse. He played 976 NHL games for the Lightning http://www.greenbaypackersteamonline.com/aaron-jones-jersey , Capitals, Stars, Kings, Canadiens, Rangers and Coyotes.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

友情推荐上一条 /2 下一条

手机版|Archiver| 澳洲新闻在线  

Copyright © 2012 - 2020 | All Rights Reserved.