澳大利亚新闻网 - 澳大利亚新闻 - 澳大利亚中国新闻门户 | Australia Chinese News Portal

 找回密码

搜索
ACNW QR CODE
ACNW WECHAT QR CODE

知世故而不世故,才是最善良的成熟

2016-10-18 15:47| 发布者: hubert | 评论: 0 |来自: Lydia健康助手

导读: Do you know there s someone thnkng of you and carng you all the tme ? Your smlng eyes are just lke the sparklng stars hangng on the curtan of my heart.


你知道么,有个人时时想念着你,惦记你,你含笑的眼睛,象星光闪闪,缀在我的心幕上,夜夜亮晶晶。

The reason why people give up so fast is that they tend to look at how far they still have to go, instead of how far they have gotten.
人们为什么轻言放弃?因为他们只是看到前方路途遥远,而忘记了身后的一路坚持。

Everybody has a forest of his own.Those lost have lost and those have met will meet each other again.
每个人都有属于自己的一片森林,迷失的人迷失了,相逢的人会再相逢。

I miss you, but can't say, can't call you, can't send messages, because without the necessary.
我想你了,但是不能说,不能给你打电话,不能发信息,因为没有那个必要了。

It’s no one’s fault if you get hurt of your expectations about them. Keep your expectations low, and just be happy.
因为对他人的期待而使自己受到伤害,这绝不是别人的错。期待不要太高,开心就好。

She therefore not sophisticated is the most kind and mature.
知世故而不世故才是最善良的成熟。

Learn to choose, to forsake, to endure loneliness, to resist temptation.
懂得选择,学会放弃,耐得住寂寞,经得起诱惑。

Cherish your life, if you miss the daytime sun, you still can appreciate the hinghttime stars.
要懂得珍惜,不要失去了白天的太阳,再丢了夜晚的星星。

In the most enjoyable and most glorious, when the saddest thought of that person, that you’ll always love the most.
在自己最愉快、最荣耀、最悲痛时想到的那个人,就是你永远最爱的人。

As long as you are willng, please let me know what can do for you. When you are unhappy and want to cry on somebody’s shoulder, will stand before you immediately.
只要你愿意,当你失落失意的时候,最需要一个肩膀的时候,告诉我,我会立即出现。

相关阅读

热门新闻 Hot
关闭

友情推荐上一条 /2 下一条

手机版|Archiver| 澳洲新闻在线  

Copyright © 2012 - 2020 | All Rights Reserved.

Powered by Website Design Sydney

返回顶部